Holiday Wagyu Eye of Round Roast with Vegetables.
You can have Holiday Wagyu Eye of Round Roast with Vegetables using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Holiday Wagyu Eye of Round Roast with Vegetables
- Prepare 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Eye of Round Roast.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 1/2 LB of Root Vegetables (chef used carrots, turnips, and radishes).
- It’s 1 of Large Onion.
- You need 4 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- You need of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- You need 2 TSP of Parsley (minced).
Holiday Wagyu Eye of Round Roast with Vegetables step by step
- PREPARING THE ROOT VEGETABLES Wash your carrots, turnips, and radishes (or whatever vegetables you chose to use).Peel all of the vegetables, and cut any large pieces in half. Cut the onion into four pieces.Place all of the vegetables in a large bowl.Toss the vegetables with olive oil, the minced garlic, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper..
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU EYE OF ROUND ROAST Preheat the oven to 450°F.Generously season the entire Fullblood Wagyu eye of round roast with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the roast in the center of your roasting pan, and surround the roast with your root vegetables. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes at 450°F.Then, turn down the oven to 275°F, and continue to cook the roast until the internal temperature reaches 130°F..
- Once the roast reaches the desired internal temperature, remove the roast from the oven. Sprinkle the minced parsley over the roast.Then, cover the roasting pan with foil. Allow the roast to rest for 20 minutes..
- FINAL STEPS Remove the rested roast from the pan, and place it on a cutting board. Cut the roast into slices (to your desired thickness). Then, return the roast to the roasting pan. Serve the sliced Fullblood Wagyu roast with your roasted vegetables. Spoon the au jus (liquid from the roasting pan) over your sliced meat.Enjoy!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…