Tricolour Aloo chat with Kulia chat.
You can cook Tricolour Aloo chat with Kulia chat using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tricolour Aloo chat with Kulia chat
- You need 1 bowl of white peas.
- You need 4 of big potatoes boiled.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 of onions chopped.
- You need 1 packet of Namkeen bhujia.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Green chutney.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need of For Green colour-.
- You need 1 cup of palak boiled and make fine paste.
- You need of For saffron colour-.
- It’s 2 of carrot chopped and make paste.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 of radish.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of tomato.
Tricolour Aloo chat with Kulia chat step by step
- Firstly soaked white peas for 3 hours, then boiled it with adding salt, turmeric powder..
- Mashed the boiled potatoes..
- Take mashed aloo put, salt, roasted cumin powder, red chilli powder and mix well..
- Then divide into three parts. In first part add palak paste and mix it nicely. In second part add carrot paste and mix it nicely. Third part as it..
- Now take non stick pan and take Green part and through palm give round shape and make all tikki, same as red and white colour. Now swallow fry all Tillis..
- Then take plate first put boiled matar then arrange all aloo tikkies and sprinkle black salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, Green chutney, curd. Then put onions and bhujia..
- Then take reddish cut in small size and with the help of knife give hole in center and take out all parts and make big holes for filling, like this make fillings for hole in cucumber and tomato..
- Then one by one fill matar and sprinkle all masalas and onion, bhujia. Your chat is ready. Enjoy it..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…