Dark Chocolate Afghans.
You can have Dark Chocolate Afghans using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Afghans
- It’s of Biscuits.
- Prepare 200 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dutch cocoa powder (a very dark cocoa powder).
- It’s 2 cup of crushed weetbix.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dessicated coconut.
- You need of Icing.
- It’s 70 grams of Dark chocolate.
Dark Chocolate Afghans instructions
- Melt the butter and mix in sugar..
- Sift in flour and cocoa powder and stir to combine..
- Fold in weetbix and coconut until just combined..
- With your hands, roll golf balls sized amounts of mixture into a ball and places on a baking tray. Flatten the ball with your fingers so that the biscuit is approx 3 cm thick..
- Bake at 360°F for 15 minutes. Leave to cool on the tray for 10 mins then transfer to a wire rack until cold..
- To make icing, melt the chocolate until liquid and then spread on top of each biscuit. Enjoy!.
- Extra: you can place a walnut on the top of each biscuit or sprinkle with your favorite decorative sprinkle. I'm boring, i like mine plain with a cup of tea!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…