Tricolour Aloo chat with Kulia chat.
You can have Tricolour Aloo chat with Kulia chat using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tricolour Aloo chat with Kulia chat
- Prepare of white peas.
- It’s of big potatoes boiled.
- You need of black salt.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of onions chopped.
- It’s of Namkeen bhujia.
- It’s of Green chutney.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of For Green colour-.
- It’s of palak boiled and make fine paste.
- You need of For saffron colour-.
- Prepare of carrot chopped and make paste.
- You need of curd.
- Prepare of radish.
- You need of cucumber.
- You need of tomato.
Tricolour Aloo chat with Kulia chat step by step
- Firstly soaked white peas for 3 hours, then boiled it with adding salt, turmeric powder..
- Mashed the boiled potatoes..
- Take mashed aloo put, salt, roasted cumin powder, red chilli powder and mix well..
- Then divide into three parts. In first part add palak paste and mix it nicely. In second part add carrot paste and mix it nicely. Third part as it..
- Now take non stick pan and take Green part and through palm give round shape and make all tikki, same as red and white colour. Now swallow fry all Tillis..
- Then take plate first put boiled matar then arrange all aloo tikkies and sprinkle black salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, Green chutney, curd. Then put onions and bhujia..
- Then take reddish cut in small size and with the help of knife give hole in center and take out all parts and make big holes for filling, like this make fillings for hole in cucumber and tomato..
- Then one by one fill matar and sprinkle all masalas and onion, bhujia. Your chat is ready. Enjoy it..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…