Green Tea Pudding.
You can have Green Tea Pudding using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Tea Pudding
- You need of pudding.
- You need 1 packages of jelly powder.
- You need 35 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of green tea powder.
- You need 3 piece of egg whites.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 50 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of vla.
- You need 300 ml of milk.
- You need 50 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
Green Tea Pudding instructions
- Mix egg whites, 50 grams sugar, salt.
- Bring to boil: milk, 35 grams sugar, jelly powder, green tea powder.
- Slowly pour jelly mixture into egg whites.
- Vla: bring to boil all ingredients.
- Serve jelly in small glass, garnish with vla on top.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…