You can have Beet Greens using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beet Greens
- It’s of bunches beet greens with steams.
- It’s of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- You need of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of quartered lemons.
Beet Greens instructions
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the beet greens, and cook uncovered, boiling about 2 minutes until tender.
- Drain then immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes until cold to stop the cooking process.
- Once the greens are cold, drain well, and coarsely chop.
- Heat the olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes in a large skillet over medium heat about 1 minute.
- Add greens Cook just until greens are hot.
- serve with lemon wedges.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…