Crispy Chinese Soup Noodles.
You can have Crispy Chinese Soup Noodles using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Chinese Soup Noodles
- You need of noodles.
- It’s 8 of egg roll wrappers.
- It’s 48 oz of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of large dutch oven or deep fryer.
Crispy Chinese Soup Noodles instructions
- Heat oil to 350°F fahrenheit..
- Cut egg roll wrappers about 1/4" wide..
- Separate the strips to make sure they are not sticking together..
- Fry in small batches..
- Cook until a light golden brown. This takes just seconds. Turn to brown both sides..
- Drain on a plate lined with paper towels..
- Top your favorite egg drop, wonton or any soup with these hot little crispy noodles..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
- For dessert, top freshly made noodles with powdered sugar. A great way to end a homemade Chinese meal..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…