Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake. Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cake – A triple layer chocolate cake filled and frosted with peanut butter frosting, filled with chopped peanut butter cups, and. Overload definitely describes this ridiculously amazing Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cake. Although both cakes are dripping with ganache, today's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cake couldn't be more different than the Chocolate Chip What you have is a super chocolatety cake covered in a not too sweet, silky smooth peanut butter icing and topped with that rich chocolate.
Chocolate and peanut butter is my JAM though. There's no suppressing the craving for it because it's become a part of my soul. Which is why eating this cake is like biting into a soft, dense peanut butter cup. You can have Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake
- You need 1 of for cake batter.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Plus 1 TBS all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Plus 1 TBS Dutch processed cocoa powder (I couldn't find any so I used regular cocoa powder).
- Prepare 3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 3 each of eggs.
- You need 4 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of strong hot black coffee.
- You need 30 piece of mini peanut butter cups.
- Prepare 1 of for peanut butter icing.
- You need 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 10 tbsp of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of for chocolate ganache.
- You need 8 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
The standard peanut butter cups just weren't cutting it for me this time, so I had to go and turn. Try this creamy, fudgy, and super tasty Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cake. It's easy to prepare and has an unmatchable and rich taste. Topped with rich chocolate ganache, this chocolate peanut butter overload cake is incredibly delicious in taste and a perfect dessert to.
Chocolate peanut butter cup overload cake step by step
- For cakes- Heat oven to 350˚. Line the bottom of 3 8" cake pans with parchment paper, while greasing and flooring the sides..
- In a large bowl, sift together ALL the dry ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs, coffee, oil, and vanilla. Add wet to dry and mix for 2 minutes and 20 seconds on medium speed (will be thin)..
- Divide into the 3 prepared cake pans. Bake for 20 minutes. Rotate each cake pan and bake 12 more minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool cakes in the pan on wire rack for 20 minutes, remove from pans, and cool rest of the way..
- After cakes are completely cooled, begin making peanut butter icing. Peanut butter icing- Beat powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and salt on low speed until creamy. Beat in heavy cream, on high, until light and smooth..
- To layer cakes to make a whole, do 1 cake, 1 cup peanut butter icing, 10 chopped mini peanut butter cups, 1 cake, 1 cup peanut butter icing, 10 more chopped peanut butter cups, last cake, last of peanut butter icing, ganache, and last 10 chopped peanut butter cups..
- Chocolate ganache- Place semi-sweet chocolate chips in a small mixing bowl. In a small saucepan, warm heavy cream just until at a boil. Pour cream over chocolate and let sit for 2 minutes. Whisk until smooth, and let sit until thickened some, and then pour over cake. Finally top with last 10 chopped mini peanut butter cups. ENJOY!.
Overload definitely describes this ridiculously amazing Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cake. Moist chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, chocolate ganache, and peanut butter cups. This recipe for chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting requires a few ingredients you may not keep on hand More Chocolate Peanut Butter Desserts! Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Overload Cake ~ a super chocolatety cake covered in a not too sweet, silky smooth peanut butter icing and topped with that rich chocolate ganache. Tucked between each cake layer, and on top, is a good dose of chopped peanut butter.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…