Shalgam Methi Bhaji.
You can cook Shalgam Methi Bhaji using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shalgam Methi Bhaji
- You need 2 of turnips / shalgam, cut lengthwise.
- Prepare 1-2 bunches of methi / fenugreek leaves, washed, drained and cut.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of panch phoron.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 of green chilies, slit.
Shalgam Methi Bhaji instructions
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with panch phoron. Saute for a few seconds and add the asafoetida, followed by the turnip. Stir fry for 4-5 minutes on a medium flame..
- Add the greens, green chilies, salt and turmeric powder. Mix everything well and continue to saute till done. Switch off the flame and serve as a side dish with plain steamed rice or chapatis..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…