Sweet Potato Pot.
You can have Sweet Potato Pot using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Pot
- You need 1 of medium-size sweet potato (cleaned & washed).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cucumber.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It’s 1 cup of white kidney beans (pressure cooked for 3 whistles).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 3 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced radish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salty peanuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of blanched & chopped spinach.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare as per requirement of Water.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
Sweet Potato Pot instructions
- Boil water in a thick bottomed vessel. Add salt as per taste. Place 1 medium-size sweet potato, cover and let it cook. Once cooked remove from the water, let it become warm & then scoop out the sweet potato to form space for filling. Keep it aside. Do not discard the scooped out part..
- For the filling, heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a pan. Add 1 tbsp chopped onions & let them turn soft. Add 1 cup chopped carrots, 1 cup chopped cucumber & 1 cup shredded cabbage. Cover & let the veggies cook..
- Add the scooped out sweet potato part, 1 cup white kidney beans (pressure cooked for 3 whistles), 1 tbsp red chilli flakes, 1 tsp black pepper powder, salt as per taste, 1 tbsp lemon juice and mix well. Remove the filling from the flame. Coat the inside part of sweet potato with some salt. Fill the filling in the scooped space. Keep aside..
- Cut 1 tomato into half. Coat it with 1 tsp coconut oil, 1 tsp black pepper powder & salt as per taste. Place it in a pan or on grill and roast well from both the sides..
- Make the salad dressing, mix 1 tbsp honey, salt as per taste, 1 tsp red chilli flakes, 1 tbsp lemon juice & 1 tsp black pepper powder. Add this dressing to 1 cup sliced radish, 1 tbsp salty peanuts, 1 cup blanched & chopped spinach. Mix well. Salad is ready..
- Serve the sweet potato pot with salad & roasted/ grilled tomatoes..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…