Mongolian Beet Salad.
You can cook Mongolian Beet Salad using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mongolian Beet Salad
- It’s of Beets.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, vinegar, soy sauce.
- It’s of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
Mongolian Beet Salad step by step
- Peel the beets into long, thin slices using a slicer. Cut the onion into strips..
- Heat a fairly large amount of oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the beets and onion. Cook until the beets have become tender and soft..
- Combine the seasonings to taste in a separate bowl and add to the pan. The soy sauce brings out the beets' flavor and is very delicious!.
- Let the salad sit for several hours to allow the flavors to blend, then serve..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…