Sweet Potato Pot.
You can have Sweet Potato Pot using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Pot
- It’s of medium-size sweet potato (cleaned & washed).
- You need of chopped carrots.
- You need of chopped cucumber.
- It’s of shredded cabbage.
- You need of white kidney beans (pressure cooked for 3 whistles).
- You need of red chilli flakes.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- You need of tomato.
- You need of honey.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of sliced radish.
- You need of salty peanuts.
- It’s of blanched & chopped spinach.
- You need of coconut oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Salt.
Sweet Potato Pot instructions
- Boil water in a thick bottomed vessel. Add salt as per taste. Place 1 medium-size sweet potato, cover and let it cook. Once cooked remove from the water, let it become warm & then scoop out the sweet potato to form space for filling. Keep it aside. Do not discard the scooped out part..
- For the filling, heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a pan. Add 1 tbsp chopped onions & let them turn soft. Add 1 cup chopped carrots, 1 cup chopped cucumber & 1 cup shredded cabbage. Cover & let the veggies cook..
- Add the scooped out sweet potato part, 1 cup white kidney beans (pressure cooked for 3 whistles), 1 tbsp red chilli flakes, 1 tsp black pepper powder, salt as per taste, 1 tbsp lemon juice and mix well. Remove the filling from the flame. Coat the inside part of sweet potato with some salt. Fill the filling in the scooped space. Keep aside..
- Cut 1 tomato into half. Coat it with 1 tsp coconut oil, 1 tsp black pepper powder & salt as per taste. Place it in a pan or on grill and roast well from both the sides..
- Make the salad dressing, mix 1 tbsp honey, salt as per taste, 1 tsp red chilli flakes, 1 tbsp lemon juice & 1 tsp black pepper powder. Add this dressing to 1 cup sliced radish, 1 tbsp salty peanuts, 1 cup blanched & chopped spinach. Mix well. Salad is ready..
- Serve the sweet potato pot with salad & roasted/ grilled tomatoes..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…