Dim Sum Radish Cake.
You can cook Dim Sum Radish Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dim Sum Radish Cake
- You need 4 cups of White radish/Turnip Shredded.
- It’s 500 g of Short grain rice flour.
- You need 2 1/2 cup (750 ml) of Water.
- Prepare 3 pcs of Chinese sausages diced.
- Prepare 8-10 pcs. of Shitake mushroom diced.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup (875 ml) of Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
Dim Sum Radish Cake step by step
- Prepare all ingredients: Shred radish, dice sausages and shitake mushroom..
- Mix rice flour and water (2 ½ cup / 750ml), set aside..
- Add oil to frying pan, add sausages, shitake mushroom and all seasonings, mix until fragrant..
- Panfry shredded radish for a few minus, and then add step 3. Add the last water (3 ½ cup / 875ml). Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add rice flour mix (step 2) into the pan and mix well..
- Get ready to steam: Oil your container. Use either rice cooker or regular bowl to steam your radish cake. Steam for 30-50 minutes, until harden..
- Cut into slices and panfry until slightly browned over medium-low heat..
- Ready to serve! Enjoy! Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more simple and delicious recipes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…