30 minute chicken tortilla Soup.
You can have 30 minute chicken tortilla Soup using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 30 minute chicken tortilla Soup
- Prepare of citrus dice marinated chicken.
- It’s of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare of drained corn.
- You need of rinsed black bean.
- You need of pasta pinwheels.
- You need of gloves diced garlic.
- It’s of carrots diced.
- It’s of zucchini diced.
- It’s of diced onion.
- You need of celery stalks finely diced.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Chicken bullion.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Prepare of Mexican cheese.
- You need of Limes.
- You need of Tortilla chips or.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Radishes etc.
30 minute chicken tortilla Soup step by step
- Start by dicing and preparing all ingredients set aside.
- Now heat stock pan add oil, onions, celery and carrot sweat down for about 3-4 minutes, add in diced garlic and garlic salt, now add in diced chicken cook down for about 10 minutes fill with water as desired add in zucchini bring to a boil..
- Now after 7 minutes or so add in pasta and all can beans and corn, taste for seasoning as desired.. cook till pasta is as desired. I do about 10 minutes.
- Now garnish with your desired toppings ! Enjoy.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…