Double Chocolate Banana Bread.
You can cook Double Chocolate Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Banana Bread
- It’s 3 medium of to Large very ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Table salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dutch-process cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Semi sweet or bitter sweet chocolate chunks or chips.
Double Chocolate Banana Bread step by step
- Heat your oven to 350°F. Butter a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan, or spray it with a nonstick baking spray..
- Mash bananas in the bottom of a large bowl. (You’ll have a little over 1 cup mashed banana total.) Whisk in melted butter, then brown sugar, egg, and vanilla. Place baking soda, salt, cinnamon (if using), flour and cocoa powder in a sifter or fine-mesh strainer and sift over wet ingredients. (My cocoa is almost always lumpy, so this is essential for me.) Stir dry and wet ingredients with a spoon until just combined. Stir in chocolate chunks or chips..
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 55 to 65 minutes, until a tester or toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out batter-free. (A melted chocolate chip smear is expected, however.) Cool in pan for 10 to 15 minutes, then run a knife around the edge and invert it out onto a cooling rack. Serve warm or at room temperature. The banana bread will keep for up to 4 days at room temperature. I keep mine wrapped in foil. It goes without saying that it has never actually lasted that long..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…