Dropzopie: Dutch sailor's booze.
You can cook Dropzopie: Dutch sailor's booze using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dropzopie: Dutch sailor's booze
- Prepare 2 cups of brandy.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 5 of liquorice roots (medium size).
- You need 1/4 cup of juniper berries.
- You need 4 of star anise stars.
Dropzopie: Dutch sailor's booze instructions
- Put the liquorice sticks, star anise and juniper berries in a pot. Add the water and heat it until it cooks..
- Let it simmer for about 20 minutes. Stir every few minutes..
- Let the fluid cool down and then add the brandy. Pour through a sieve and bottle. Let it mature for a couple of days for optimal taste..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…