Braised Daikon and Beef.
You can cook Braised Daikon and Beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Braised Daikon and Beef
- You need of Beef chunks.
- It’s 1 pc of daikon.
- It’s 5 slices of ginger.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare of Some peppercorns.
- It’s of Light and dark soy sauce.
- It’s of Cooking wine.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
Braised Daikon and Beef instructions
- Wash beef and put it in a boiling water just to remove the scum. Then wash again..
- Heat a wok and stir fry ginger, star anise, pepper corns and bay leaf until fragrant. Then add beef. Then transfer it in a pot..
- Put 5 cups of water in a pot, then add oyster sauce, dark and light soy sauce and the stir fry beef. Then let it boil for an hour..
- Cut daikon in cubes and add in the pot. Let it boil again for 30 mins or until daikon is soft. Serve.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…