Cube Steak Stoup.
You can have Cube Steak Stoup using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cube Steak Stoup
- Prepare of Vegetables———————–.
- You need 1 cup of sliced celery I used the leaves too.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced potatoes skin on.
- It’s 1 of medium turnip root washed, peeled and diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of succotash see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need of Steak—————————–.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic sliced.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of cube steak.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of cornstarch.
Cube Steak Stoup step by step
- Cut the cube steak into bite sized pieces. I rolled mine up to slice into 1/2 inch wide ribbons then slice the ribbon in half..
- Heat the oil. Season the steak pieces with the salt and pepper..
- Sauté the steak in the oil with the garlic and dehydrated onions till the onion is done..
- Mix in the cornstarch and sauté for 7 minutes move off the heat..
- Add all the vegetables into a pot with the broth. Add the salt and pepper.
- Cook till the vegetables are tender..
- Add the steak to the vegetables and stir till thickened..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…