Beet Soup For Detoxing.
You can cook Beet Soup For Detoxing using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beet Soup For Detoxing
- It’s 1 of Beetroot.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 10 grams of Ginger (finley minced).
- It’s 1/2 of Onion (or shallots) (finely minced).
- Prepare 1 stalk of Celery.
- Prepare 1 of Apple (optional).
- You need 400 ml of Vegetable bouillon granules.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- You need 1/2 of Orange juice (if adding the apple).
- You need 100 ml of Soy milk (if not adding the apple).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sour cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Cumin powder (optional).
Beet Soup For Detoxing step by step
- Sauté the shallots and ginger in vegetable oil. Finely chop the celery, apple, and beet root, add it to the pot and continue to sauté. Add the bouillon and boil over medium heat for about 15 minutes..
- If desired, pureé the ingredients, and season with salt and pepper to taste. If adding the apple, add orange juice, then serve..
- If not adding the apple, add soy milk, bring to a boil, and immediately serve. The feature photo shows how it looks made with soy milk and cumin, with a dollop of sour cream..
- If using raw beetroot, cook it for about 10 minutes in a pressure cooker after the pressure rises. If cooking in a pot or in a 200℃ oven, allow about 20 minutes. Test for tenderness with a skewer..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…