High protein granola snack. High protein granola, how to make healthy granola recipe with oats, chia seeds, amaranth, coconut and jaggery, healthy snacks with oats for weight loss. Protein Granola, Healthy Carbs, Snacks & MORE! Granola is one of the healthiest snacks out there.
High protein, low-carb snacks keep you fuller longer. Do you feel hungry between meals? That may be because you're not getting enough Trail mix or granola (peanuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, hemp hearts, and coconut). You can cook High protein granola snack using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of High protein granola snack
- You need 1/4 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut.
- You need 1 tbsp of 51 % cacao chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole oats (oatmeal).
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of organic honey.
- You need 1 of baking cocoa (I used Dutch processed gourmet, Rodelle brand) any type would work.
High Calorie Low Calorie High Protein Low Protein High Carb Low Carb High Fat Low Fat Vegetarian Vegan Gluten Free Dairy Free Cheap Quick Snack Meta What other granolas or crunchy toppings do you use for your greek yogurt? Searching for a portable, clean, high protein snack to eat after a workout or on the go, I could not find a low sugar, high protein granola bar recipe. I found a few recipes and made them to my liking but felt like they were too heavy or not sweet enough. This healthy high protein granola recipe is lower in sugar and higher in protein than the average store-bought granola.
High protein granola snack step by step
- Chop almonds in food processor until some small chunks are left.
- Chop raisins.
- Chop up cacao chips in food processor until they are in small chunks.
- Add first 5 (dry) ingredients and mix in bowl..
- Add in peanut butter and mix well. I had to do this step with my fingers.
- Add in honey and stir.
- Using a 1 teaspoon 'globed' style measuring spoon, scoop up mixture and press firmly to inside bowl or flat surface so the mixture takes on the rounded shape. I used a canola oil pan coating in the spoon and the flat surface to keep from sticking..
- When all the mixture is done, dust bite sized snacks with baking cocoa..
Oats, nuts, and seeds are combined with plant-based protein powder to give you a delicious and nutritious start to the day. Learn my secret formula for crispy, clumpy granola without. As your days become busier it can become harder and harder to stick to eating nutritious foods on a regular basis. In times like these it becomes essential to be organized and prepared. Keeping your cupboards stocked with healthy staples, and preparing meals and snacks.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…