Beet Soup For Detoxing.
You can have Beet Soup For Detoxing using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beet Soup For Detoxing
- It’s of Beetroot.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Ginger (finley minced).
- It’s of Onion (or shallots) (finely minced).
- You need of Celery.
- You need of Apple (optional).
- Prepare of Vegetable bouillon granules.
- It’s of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- You need of Orange juice (if adding the apple).
- It’s of Soy milk (if not adding the apple).
- It’s of Sour cream (optional).
- You need of Cumin powder (optional).
Beet Soup For Detoxing step by step
- Sauté the shallots and ginger in vegetable oil. Finely chop the celery, apple, and beet root, add it to the pot and continue to sauté. Add the bouillon and boil over medium heat for about 15 minutes..
- If desired, pureé the ingredients, and season with salt and pepper to taste. If adding the apple, add orange juice, then serve..
- If not adding the apple, add soy milk, bring to a boil, and immediately serve. The feature photo shows how it looks made with soy milk and cumin, with a dollop of sour cream..
- If using raw beetroot, cook it for about 10 minutes in a pressure cooker after the pressure rises. If cooking in a pot or in a 200℃ oven, allow about 20 minutes. Test for tenderness with a skewer..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…