Chocolate Cookie Vanilla Chip Bars.
You can have Chocolate Cookie Vanilla Chip Bars using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookie Vanilla Chip Bars
- You need of bars.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salted butter plus 2 tablespoons, softened.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of dutch process cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of vanilla chips equivalent to 1, 12 ounce bag.
- You need 1 cup of chopped almonds.
Chocolate Cookie Vanilla Chip Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Grease a 9"" by 13" baking pan..
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy in texture..
- Beat in one egg at a time, mixing well after each addition..
- Add in vanilla then salt..
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa and baking powder. Mix together well..
- Slowly add to butter mixture. Add in nuts and chips..
- Batter is thick and on the dryer side. This is fine..
- Dampen your hands to pat batter into baking tray. This prevents batter from sticking to your hands..
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving..
- Store in airtight container for several days..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…