You can cook Bone Broth using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bone Broth
- It’s 4 of beef bones.
- It’s 2 pounds of lamb bones.
- Prepare 1 of family sized bag greens with kale, collard, mustard and turnip greens.
- You need of Water.
Bone Broth instructions
- In a twelve quart stock pot add all ingredients and fill it with water to cover all ingredients..
- Bring coveted stock pot to boil then take down to a simmer..
- Simmer 10 hours..
- Let cool then strain and put covered pot in fridge to allow fat to rise and create skating rink..
- Remove from fridge then remove skating rink. It’ll be about 3/4 inch thick..
- Add slightly warmed up to pups food. Pit bulls really love this stuff!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…