Sig's Stuffed Zucchini Surprise.
You can have Sig's Stuffed Zucchini Surprise using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's Stuffed Zucchini Surprise
- It’s 2 small of zucchini.
- Prepare 2 large of mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of sundried tomatoes in olive oil.
- Prepare 50 grams of blue cheese of choice.
- It’s 2 of jalapeños in oliveoil.
- It’s 1 of handful of salted cashew nuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of of parmesan shavings.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dutch advocat opional ( similar to eggnog, though not the same).
Sig's Stuffed Zucchini Surprise instructions
- wash, clean and cut the zucchini into half..
- scoop out the center setting it aside for use..
- chop up centre, mushrooms,tomatoes and cheese.
- cut the shavings of the parmesan.
- mix all ingredients except the parmesan shaving and jalapeños , season with garlicsalt, spoon the mixture into the zucchini(courgette).
- add shavings and jalapeños and drizzle with some olive oil from jalapeños and tomatoes.
- bake in oven until cheese is melted, golden brown and the zucchini are cooked..
- when cooked drizzle with the advocat if for an adult and serve..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…