Banana and Oats muffin. Read the full recipe after the video. In a large bowl, beat the egg lightly. Stir in the milk, oil, and vanilla.
See recipes for Banana Oats Muffins Vegan too. Here are a few reasons to love this banana muffin recipe (which happens to be more nutritionally redeeming than most) Make it oat free: Simply omit the oats. Make it lower in fat: I would argue that this bread contains a healthy amount of fat, but you can replace the oil with. You can cook Banana and Oats muffin using 13 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana and Oats muffin
- You need of Rolled oats – 1 cup.
- You need of Ripe banana – 1/2 cup (mashed).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s of Flour – 2 tbsp.
- Prepare of Milk – 1/2 cup.
- It’s of Baking powder – 1 tsp.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp.
- You need of Sugar – 1 tbsp (depending on the sweetness of your bananas, you may not need sugar at all).
- Prepare of Chopped cashews (optional)- a handful (using almonds will be better I guess).
- You need of Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
- It’s of Salt – a pinch.
- It’s of Chocolate chips – for garnishing on top.
- It’s of Peanut butter (optional) – for drizzle.
Banana Oat Muffins are Moist, fluffy, and full of flavor. Enjoy as many as you want because these delicious muffins are healthy and irresistible. They are made with NO sugar and NO butter! You can add dried fruit or frozen blueberries if you wish.
Banana and Oats muffin step by step
These easy healthy banana oat muffins are a fantastic breakfast or snack and are perfect for lunchboxes. They're a hit with kids and adults alike. Banana Oatmeal Muffins. featured in Healthy Breakfast Recipes To Start Your Morning. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes, so the oats soak up the liquid and the consistency is like oatmeal. Line muffin tins with muffin liners.
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading