Chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce. Love to order Chicken Broccoli Ziti in restaurants? Wondering what the secret is to the perfectly browned chicken and smooth creamy sauce? Typically in restaurants you have two options when it comes to chicken broccoli ziti, white wine garlic sauce or a cream sauce.
The secret to the best chicken broccoli pasta. Lightened chicken broccoli ziti has plenty of flavor from garlic roasted broccoli and cheese. Continue boiling stirring occasionally until the sauce is reduced by about half. You can cook Chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken tenderloins.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 packages of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 16 oz of bottle of Hollands white cooking wine w/ lemon.
- You need 16 1/4 oz of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 packages of Ziti Pasta.
This chicken broccoli ziti is a delicious weeknight dinner. You'll love how easy it is to throw together this crowd-pleasing meal. Do you sometimes stand with your arms holding out the fridge door looking. Chicken Cordon Bleu with Creamy Parmesan Sauce.
Chicken broccoli and ziti w/ white wine cream sauce step by step
- Wash and Cut up chicken tenderloins, place in bowl.
- Add basil,oregano,salt,pepper to chicken. Let chicken sit for half hour to absorb the flavor.
- Add Olive oil, butter and garlic to a non stick pan and let saute until garlic fumes begin.
- Add chicken and slighty brown on both sides. Then remove from pan and place to the side.
- With the excess liquid in the pan add the cooking wine and let simmer for 5 min..
- Add the chicken to the wine sauce, broccoli then add the heavy cream and let it simmer until slightly thickened. To your liking.
- Boil Ziti with oil and salt in water for about 7 min. Then add to chicken and sauce..
- Let the flavors marry for about 5 min. then serve with Garlic bread.
Chicken broccoli ziti is made in a creamy cheesy pasta sauce tossed with tender broccoli, thinly sliced chicken, and ziti. My chicken broccoli is definitely on the creamier side. I use chicken broth, light cream, and parmesan cheese. Some recipes opt for milk, but I think cream makes it that. A quick, easy and delicious one-pan chicken and broccoli dish that I like to serve over a bed of brown rice or mashed potatoes and sprinkled with fresh Sprinkle finished dish with the reserved parsley, and serve with white wine sauce and fresh lemon wedges.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…