Sweet 'n Sour Grouper Fish.
You can cook Sweet 'n Sour Grouper Fish using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet 'n Sour Grouper Fish
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s 300 grams of grouper fish.
- You need 1/4 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 20 grams of Ginger (Julienned).
- Prepare 20 grams of Carrots (Julienned).
- Prepare 20 grams of Turnips (Julienned).
- You need 2 pcs of Bell Pepper (Julienned).
- It’s of (use green for color contrast with turnip and carrot 🙂 ).
- You need 1 head of Onion (Julienned).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Cornstarch.
- It’s 3 Pinch of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Sweet 'n Sour Grouper Fish instructions
- Set in medium fire.For initial frying, position the fish where its belly is in contact with the bottom of the pan,fry by pouring the oil all over the fish until light golden yellow, set aside..
- For the sauce. In a pan,put the vinegar,sugar and 1/2 cup of water,set the fire in low while constantly stirring until all sugar is dissolve and the ginger is cooked..
- Put in the rest of the ingredients,except the cornstarch..
- Cook in medium fire for 1min while stirring continously to avoid burning of the sauce in the bottom of the pan..
- Pour the cornstarch dissolved in a half cup of water,.
- Simmer for another 1min..
- Put the fish on a serving plate,pour the sauce all over it and its done!.
- (For some whom likes their sauce sauted) sauté the ginger,3 cloves of minced garlic before doing the steps 1-7. ;).
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…