Ms. Kipper's Italian Bread.
You can cook Ms. Kipper's Italian Bread using 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ms. Kipper's Italian Bread
- You need 2 cup of light flour or all purpose.
- Prepare 4 cup of BREAD FLOUR….Pillsbury was $2.50.
- Prepare of yeast.
- It’s 3 cup of very warm water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 packages of instant yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt… i used non-iodized.
- Prepare of for cutting board.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour, use to dust service… will not need all of it…. but use some to dust when u knead.
- Prepare of Baking.
- Prepare 1 of ****- non-stick spray.
- It’s 1 of **** parchment paper.
- It’s 1 of **** cookie sheet.
- You need 1 of **** can use cast iron dutch oven greased.
- You need of ITALIAN SEASONING.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of ***** 1/8 tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
Ms. Kipper's Italian Bread instructions
- MIX ALL THE INGREDIENTS FOR THE ITALIAN SEASONING IN A BOWL. refrigerate until its needed..
- mix all the YEAST items in a a bowl … allow it to foam for about 5 minutes…
- put 6-7 cups of the flour mixture…. slowly add yeast mixture… and mix with rubber spatula until it seperates from the side of the bowl… turn out on floured service and knead for 4 minutes… spray inside the bowl with non-stick spray… put dough back in bowl … cover with clear wrap….and sit for 1 hr….
- I sat mine in the oven …off… for 1 hr….
- it should rise… lightly flour the surface and turn the dough out and knead for about 5 Minutes … spray bowl again and spray clear wrap.. again let rise for another hour…..
- pre-heat oven at 500 °??? including pan that u cook the bread on…
- turn out on lightly floured surface. divide into 2 loaves… allow to rise covered with a towel…..for 30 minutes ….
- shape them into oblong loaves…. OR make round and put in a greased cast iron Dutch oven.
- when u get ready to bake… u should use a paint brush to paint loaves liberally with the olive oil mixture!!.
- cut an "x" if it is round… and cut slashes in a loaf before placing it in the oven… turn down to 375° and bake for 15 mind and place more of the olive oil mixture liberally ……
- finish baking for another 20-30 minutes… put more of the olive oil mixture on the warm bread and put on cooling rack….
- ***** THIS RECIPE AND MY DESIRE TO TRY BAKING CAME FROM…. WOODSMAN!!!….. THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…