Chicken and Daikon Nimono.
You can have Chicken and Daikon Nimono using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Daikon Nimono
- Prepare 200 g of chicken breast meat.
- It’s 300 g of daikon(radish).
- You need 1 stalk of medium size green onion(you can use 1/2 stalk negi).
- You need of Ginger, roughly half a piece.
- You need 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s 2 cups of dashi broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of sake.
- You need 2.5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mirin.
Chicken and Daikon Nimono instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces. Slice the ginger into thin size, cut the green onion into diagonal slices. Cut the daikon in half lengthwise and cut it into slices..
- Combine the seasoning ingredients in a bowl..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pot. Lightly stir fry the green onions and ginger. Add the chicken and cook until it changes color..
- Add the daikon slices and cook on both sides..
- Pour the seasoning liquid and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove the surface scum and reduce the heat to low simmer. Cover with a lid and cook for another 20 minutes, then serve..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…