Chicken and Daikon Nimono.
You can have Chicken and Daikon Nimono using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Daikon Nimono
- You need of chicken breast meat.
- It’s of daikon(radish).
- Prepare of medium size green onion(you can use 1/2 stalk negi).
- Prepare of Ginger, roughly half a piece.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Prepare of dashi broth.
- You need of sake.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of mirin.
Chicken and Daikon Nimono step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces. Slice the ginger into thin size, cut the green onion into diagonal slices. Cut the daikon in half lengthwise and cut it into slices..
- Combine the seasoning ingredients in a bowl..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pot. Lightly stir fry the green onions and ginger. Add the chicken and cook until it changes color..
- Add the daikon slices and cook on both sides..
- Pour the seasoning liquid and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove the surface scum and reduce the heat to low simmer. Cover with a lid and cook for another 20 minutes, then serve..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…