Chewy Chocolate Mocha Cookies.
You can cook Chewy Chocolate Mocha Cookies using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Mocha Cookies
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dutch-processed cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 16 oz of semi-sweet or 60% dark chocolate chips.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of instant coffee granules or espresso powder.
- Prepare 1 1/4 stick of unsalted butter, softened but still cool.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granualted sugar.
Chewy Chocolate Mocha Cookies instructions
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside. Take out butter to soften..
- Melt chocolate in medium heat-proof bowl set over a pan of almost simmering water, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat..
- In small bowl, beat eggs and vanilla lightly with a fork. Sprinkle coffee granules and set aside while they dissolve..
- Beat the butter at medium speed until smooth and creamy, ~ 10 seconds. beat in sugars until combined, ~ 45 seconds. The mixture will look granular..
- Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually beat in the egg mixture, ~ 45 seconds..
- Pour in the melted chocolate in a steady stream and beat until combined, ~ 45 seconds..
- Scrape bowl with rubber spatula..
- With the mixer on low, add the dry ingredients and mix until JUST combined. Do not over-beat! Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes, or until dough has scoopable, fudge-like consistency..
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Place 1 3/4 inch balls of dough on the baking sheets, about 1.5 inches apart..
- Bake until edges have just begun to set but centers are still very soft, ~ 10 minutes. Rotate the sheets halfway through baking time..
- Let cookies cool on the sheets for 10 minutes. They will finish baking on the sheets..
- Carefully move cookies to wire racks..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…