Kielbasa potatoes and peppers. Cut potatoes (scrubbed with skins left on) into bite-sized pieces. Thinly slice both bell peppers and the onion. Place Kielbasa and potatoes in skillet.
Kielbasa, potatoes and peppers are the perfect combination. This quick & easy kielbasa and potatoes recipe is one of my favorite dinner recipes for my family. Kielbasa and potatoes taste wonderful together and the sweet peppers are the perfect compliment to both. You can cook Kielbasa potatoes and peppers using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kielbasa potatoes and peppers
- You need of Meat kielbasa.
- It’s 1 of Kielbasa (13-16 oz) I used Turkey.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worchester sauce.
- You need 8 of Baby Dutch yellow potatoes more as needed.
- You need 1 of good size pat of butter..
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Kielbasa and Pepper Casserole. —Sara E. In a small bowl, combine the sausage, potatoes, onion and red pepper. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. The Best Kielbasa Potatoes Recipes on Yummly
Kielbasa potatoes and peppers instructions
- Cut kielbasa 1" on the bias.
- slice onion into rings and cut red pepper into strips..
- Add oil to fry pan set on medium high..
- Add meat, onion, peppers to fry pan set on medium high..
- Add Worchester sauce.
- Add cut potatoes and.butter to pan and stir well..
- Cover pan, simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender when poked with fork..
- Stir occasionally to help brown all ingredients..
Harvest Pork With Apples And Sauerkraut, Shrimp Boil With Chourico And Andouille Sausage, Kielbasa & Potatoes In Cheese Sauce. The bite-size pieces of pepper with potato and kielbasa are so good together. The dried ranch seasoning just makes everything taste so rich and flavorful. As a mom who works two full time jobs (yes, the site is a full-time job and has a family to take care of – meal. I always have potatoes around and smoked sausage or kielbasa in the freezer.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…