crockpot pork roast. Cooking with Kristin: Pork Roast in the Crockpot. Awesome Pork Roast Recipe for Crock Pot. In The Kitchen With Gina Young.
Make tiny slits in meat and insert slivers of garlic Put one sliced onion in bottom of crockpot. Add browned pork roast and remaining onion and other ingredients. Cooking pork roast in the slow cooker is one of the best ways to guarantee a tender roast. You can have crockpot pork roast using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of crockpot pork roast
- It’s 2 lb of roast.
- Prepare 1 can of veg stock.
- You need 2 can of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt or powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion salt or powder.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- It’s 1 of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 of basil.
- You need 1 packages of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 packages of baby dutch yellow potatos.
Use a lean pork loin to make a classic roast that Put the pork into the slow cooker with the remaining ingredients. Scoop the shredded pork roast back into the empty crock pot. This Crock Pot Pork Roast is tender and delicious with very little work. The pork falls apart from being slow cooked and each bite is so flavorful.
crockpot pork roast step by step
- 1. turn crockpot on low and add both beef and veggie stock.
- next add roast and veggies you may also add other veggies u may like this is for picky eaters.
- and finally add seasonings and stir cook for 8 to 10 hours on low.
- if u want to make your juice into gravy mix a small amount of flour and water and add to juice serve and enjoy.
A Slow Cooker Pork Loin roast or Pork Shoulder roast that's cooked in an amazing honey butter garlic sauce! Season the pork for extra flavour with at least salt and pepper. I use a simple spice mix for this crock pot pork recipe I sure do! This Crock Pot Pork Roast and Veggies recipe is one of our absolute favorites. It is so easy and so delicious!
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…