Fried Chicken Breast with Yuzu Pepper.
You can cook Fried Chicken Breast with Yuzu Pepper using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Breast with Yuzu Pepper
- You need of Chicken breast.
- You need of Green beans.
- It’s of Rice flour.
- You need of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of for frying Oil.
- It’s of ★Sugar (beet sugar or raw cane sugar).
- It’s of ★Sake.
- You need of heaped teaspoon ☆Yuzu pepper paste.
- You need of heaped teaspoon ☆Grated garlic.
- It’s of ☆Salt.
Fried Chicken Breast with Yuzu Pepper step by step
- Chop the chicken into large thin slices. Rub with the ★ ingredients and let marinate for 10 minutes. Remove the stems from the green beans and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Rub the ☆ ingredients into the chicken and blend them in well. Roll up each piece of chicken and secure the ends tightly with your fingers..
- Combine the rice flour and katakuriko. Coat the chicken from Step 2 with the flour and deep-fry in the oil. Coat the green beans in the same manner and once they're fried, they're done..
- This Youlinjiis made with the same flavor and has a superb sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155753-chinese-deep-fried-chicken-youlinji-with-breast-meat.
- This "Tender and Juicy Sweet & Sour Chicken"is also delicious. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157454-tender-juicy-sweet-and-sour-chicken-breast.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…