Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate.
You can have Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate
- You need 1 of Instant Jelly Chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of Instant Vla.
- It’s 4 cup of – water.
- Prepare 20 tsp of – sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 of Topping (whatever you Love).
Jelly/ Pudding Chocolate instructions
- Pour 4 cups of water into a pot.
- Add 20 teaspoons of sugar to the water.
- Heat the pot (low flame), stir the sugar and the water, until the sugar being saturated with water.
- Pour Instant Choco Jelly into the sugar water, stir it until the water bubbly.
- When bubbly add 4 tablespoons of milk.
- Pour Jelly slowly into a jelly mold, just leave it till really become jelly.
- Then just make the Instant Vla, you can see the step on the backside of the Instant Vla Box.
- When the Choco Jelly served, just pour the Vla into a hole in the middle of the jelly.
- Pour your favorite toppings.
- Ready to served, eat it, feel Fab it. ;).
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…