delicious red velvet cupcakes topped with creamy cream cheese. Let me show how to make this Red Velvet Cupcakes with this easy Recipe! You are guaranteed to love this Most Delicious Red Velvet Cupcakes that are both. Red velvet cake is classic Americana cooking with its roots in the South.
Red velvet cupcakes make for a great Valentine's Day dessert. Easy to make, easy to eat and very little clean up required! Ha – apparently, my friends and I cannot. 🙂 I ended up making two batches of red velvet cupcakes to take to a handful of events with friends this And then for those like me, hearing anything having to do with "cream cheese frosting" just seals the deal. You can cook delicious red velvet cupcakes topped with creamy cream cheese using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of delicious red velvet cupcakes topped with creamy cream cheese
- Prepare of base.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsweetened dutch cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red colouring.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of plain yoghurt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of white vinegar.
- It’s of frosting.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 packages of philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Fluffy and tangy cupcakes topped with a sweet cream cheese frosting. It is truly a unique cake flavor, and it must be made just right in order to be absolutely out-of-this-world delicious. While I've tried red velvet cake/cupcakes with all butter and all oil, I don't like the overall taste and texture. These Red Velvet Cupcakes are moist and creamy cupcakes made with "from scratch" cream cheese frosting and filled with sweet marshmallow cream.
delicious red velvet cupcakes topped with creamy cream cheese step by step
- preheat oven 350°F.
- whisk together cake flour,cocoa and salt..
- in another bowl, whisk together oil and sugar until combined then add eggs one at a time. mix in food colour and vanilla..
- add flour and yoghurt and whisk well. stir together the baking soda and vinegar in small bowl, then add it into the batter, beat for 10 seconds..
- divide batter evenly in cups and bake for 15 minutes depend on the size of the cups..
- let the cupcakes cool before putting on the frosting..
- for the frosting, beat one whole packet of cream cheese, then add butter. do not overbeat..
- after the mixture is combined, add vanilla extract..
- add icing sugar until the texture is thick enough to hold the shape..
- put the frosting in the fridge for 15 mins before decorate the cupcakes.
These cupcakes are a delicious dessert for Valentine's Day Christmas, and birthdays. I don't know if I was just wrong but I always thought red velvet was tricky to make. It's such a good gift because they are beautiful and delicious! Perhaps I'll try making them myself this year. Move over red velvet cake, its breakfast time with Red Velvet Pancakes made with Bisquick®!
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…