Chinese Deep-Fried Chicken Youlinji with Breast Meat.
You can have Chinese Deep-Fried Chicken Youlinji with Breast Meat using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Deep-Fried Chicken Youlinji with Breast Meat
- You need of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of ☆Sake.
- It’s of ☆Sugar (beet or raw cane sugar).
- You need of ★Ginger (grated).
- You need of ★Grated garlic.
- You need of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s of Plain flour.
- You need of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of for frying Oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need of or 1/2 onion Green onions or onions.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Red chili pepper (remove the seeds and cut into small pieces).
- It’s of ＊Vinegar.
- Prepare of ＊Sugar (beet or raw cane sugar).
- Prepare of ＊Soy sauce.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need of Steamed or boiled vegetables (bean sprouts or cabbage).
- It’s of Coriander (chopped, may be omitted).
Chinese Deep-Fried Chicken Youlinji with Breast Meat instructions
- Diagonally cut the chicken breast into easy-to-eat pieces. Marinate in the combined ☆ ingredients for about 10 minutes. Then marinate in the combined ★ ingredients, and rub in to season..
- Make the sauce. Finely chop the green onions (if using an onion, lightly soak it in water). Finely chop the garlic. Remove the seeds from the red chili peppers and cut into small pieces..
- Combine the ingredients from Step 2 with the ＊ ingredients and mix well to finish the sauce..
- Mix together the flour and katakuriko using a 1:3 ratio. Mix well, then coat the chicken in the mixture. Fry the chicken in a generous amount of oil until crispy..
- Arrange your steamed or boiled vegetables on a plate as desired, then top with the chicken. Pour the sauce on top, then garnish with coriander..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…