Dutch Oven Bread.
You can have Dutch Oven Bread using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dutch Oven Bread
- Prepare 2.25 tsp. of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sugar.
- Prepare 1.25 cups of warm water (about 100 degrees F should do).
- You need 1.5 tsp. of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of All-Purpose Flour, plus extra for dusting.
Dutch Oven Bread instructions
- Mix Indredients.
- Raise until doubled in size.
- Bake in dutch oven (460F, 30minutes).
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…