Roasted Winter Vegetables.
You can have Roasted Winter Vegetables using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Winter Vegetables
- Prepare 1 of large Butternut Squash.
- You need 1 lb of Carrots.
- It’s 1 lb of Turnips.
- You need 1 of large Broccoli.
- It’s 1 lb of fingerling potatoes (in this dish I used purple potatoes).
- You need 1 of Rutabaga.
- Prepare 1 lb of Onions (smallish ones if you can find them).
- Prepare 3-4 of table spoons Olive oil.
- It’s of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare of Salt.
Roasted Winter Vegetables instructions
- Heat the oven to 375 F / 190 C.
- Peel the veggies that require it (squash, carrots, onions, etc the onions can keep their skin if they're pretty…) and cut all into 1.5 inch chunks. The onions should be cut in quarters (if using large onions).
- You could choose to keep each veggie group by itself in the baking pan (nicer look) but you can also mix all together. I use a mixing bowl for each group to add a little oil and Thyme before placing them in the large roasting pan with the others..
- Sprinkle the veggies with oil and Thyme and place in the oven.
- Roast for about 50 minutes or till you could pierce the carrots / potatoes / Butternut squash with afork. (Adjust the temperature if you're using larger amounts). Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt.
- Serve at room temperature.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…