You can have Dutch Balls using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dutch Balls
- Prepare 1/2 lb of graham crackers.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of nutmeat.
- It’s 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Dip.
- It’s 1 cup of butterscotch chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 of square parafin wax.
Dutch Balls step by step
- Roll graham crackers fine..
- In large bowl, mix well by hand..
- Form small balls and refrigerate..
- In a double boiler, melt. If too thick, add a llittle vegetable oil..
- Dip cooled balls, place on waxed paper. Refrigerate until set. May store in freezer up to two months..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…