Dutch Apple Pastry (Appelflap).
You can have Dutch Apple Pastry (Appelflap) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dutch Apple Pastry (Appelflap)
- Prepare 1 box of Puff Pastry.
- Prepare 2 of Apples.
- Prepare 50 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of raisins.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Optionally.
- You need of crystal sugar.
Dutch Apple Pastry (Appelflap) instructions
- Pre-heat the oven at 200°C.
- Separate the sheets of Puff pastry..
- Peel and de-core the apples, cut into small cubes..
- Mix the ingredients together with a wooden spoon..
- Scoop some of Step 4 on each of the pastry sheets, moisten the edges and fold diagonally. Press the edges together using a fork..
- With a brush, spread some beaten egg on the top of each triangle. Optionally sprinkle some crystal sugar on them..
- Put the pastries on greaseproof paper and place in the oven for 25 minutes..
- If you sprinkled sugar on the pastries, check after 15 minutes to make sure they're not getting to dark. If needed, lower the temperature to 180°C.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…