"Potato" Salad. Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course. Find easy recipes for hot German potato salad, creamy bacon potato salad, and more.
How do you like your potato salad? Potato salad can be served right away, or refrigerated until ready to serve. Rocky and Tyler Rapping Over "KNOCK KNOCK" By Monica and Missy Elliott: Produced by Kanye West. You can have "Potato" Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Potato" Salad
- Prepare 2 lb of turnips, chopped.
- It’s 1 c of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of med dill pickles, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 T of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 of hardboiled eggs, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
The humble potato salad has long been a popular American dish. The potato salad probably originated in Germany, and it is believed that it came to the U. S. with European settlers in the. If it doesn't get eaten up before then.
"Potato" Salad step by step
- In a large pot, boil water. Add turnips and cook 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Allow to cool 5 minutes or run under cold water and drain..
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well and serve..
My go-to recipe for classic, creamy, zesty, Southern potato salad. Potato salad is a delicious and filling dish that is perfect as a side to a sandwich or as a dish for a potluck or summer picnic. There is an endless variety of potato salads and all of them are delicious. Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the best potatoes to use and how to cook them. See how to make our homemade potato salad with a simple classic dressing.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…