Mixed greens. How to make Mixed Greens – Easy Mixed Greens RecipeThis is an easy recipe for mixed greens. Made with turnip, mustard and collards these greens make a great. Collard greens mustard greens turnip greens Maggie pollo And or chicken bullion Onion Vinegar Salt pepper onion powder garlic powder red pepper flakes Sugar.
I have been eating here for years. Same staff forever, and always nice and smiling. I love Mixed Greens, Especially after the Gym. You can cook Mixed greens using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed greens
- It’s 1 bunch of turnip.
- It’s 1 bunch of mustard.
- Prepare 1 bunch of collard greens.
- You need 1 bunch of kale.
- It’s 1 of ham hock are your choice of meat.
- Prepare 6 cups of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of cayenne pepper.
Where you take it is entirely up to you. This mixed greens recipe is filled with a nutrient-rich leafy green base, tangy green apple, creamy This hearty mixed greens salad is a great way to load up on several servings worth of fiber-rich. You must use fresh ingredients & seasoning for mixed greens. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Mixed Greens and other related foods.
Mixed greens instructions
- Pick each bunch of green discarded any yellow one.
- Place them in a sink of cold water add a half cup of table salt this will remove dirt and bugs move greens up and down this remove all dirt ..
- In a pot, add your water and ham hock and seasonings. Let boil until meat starts to get tender then add your greens. Greens will wilt..
- Cover with top and cook for 25 minutes. Add your oil and cook for 15 more min. Some times if greens are tough, add a pinch of soda..
Food / Beverages > Produce > Greens, Leaves & Herbs > Mixed Salad Greens (Fresh). For this classic mixed greens salad recipe, you'll need a variety of fresh salad greens and a batch of Classic Vinaigrette. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. Burgeon's Mixed Greens Imperial IPA on tap at Eureka at SDSU. Quite tasty — as you can see I drank most of it before snapping a photo.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…