Subtly Sweet Egg-free Pancake Mix Banana Cake.
You can have Subtly Sweet Egg-free Pancake Mix Banana Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Subtly Sweet Egg-free Pancake Mix Banana Cake
- It’s of Banana.
- Prepare of Beet sugar (or regular sugar).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Pancake mix.
Subtly Sweet Egg-free Pancake Mix Banana Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180℃!.
- Put the banana in a bowl and use a whisk to mash it up..
- Add the sugar, olive oil (or vegetable oil), milk (or soy milk), and mix together well..
- Add the pancake mix and mix it in until just blended..
- Pour into the cake pan and bake for 30 minutes at 180℃. It's done!.
- If you use a sweet banana, you'll end up with a very sweet cake, so you can adjust the amount of sugar to your taste (I find that even just 1 tablespoon is sweet enough)..
- 1/2 a sheet of parchment paper matches the size of the pound cake pan perfectly..
- This has no sugar and is made with raisins soaked in milk for 1 day (I used the soaking milk too). Even without sugar, these are sweet and delicious..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…