Carrot Pound Cake (Egg & Dairy Free).
You can have Carrot Pound Cake (Egg & Dairy Free) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Pound Cake (Egg & Dairy Free)
- It’s of Whole wheat cake flour.
- You need of Cake flour.
- It’s of Beet sugar.
- You need of Baking powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Soy milk.
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- It’s of Canola oil.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- It’s of Raisins.
Carrot Pound Cake (Egg & Dairy Free) step by step
- Grate the carrot. Soak the raisins in water (or apple juice) to soften them..
- Put the whole wheat flour, cake flour, baking powder, beet sugar, and salt into a bowl and mix well..
- Put the soy milk, maple syrup, and canola oil into a separate bowl. Mix well..
- Add the grated carrot and the mixture from Step 3 to the bowl from Step 2 and fold in gently..
- While the mixture is still floury, add the raisins and fold them in gently..
- Pour into a pound cake pan lined with parchment paper. Drop the pan on the counter to remove air bubbles. Bake in a 160 – 170℃ oven for around 45 minutes..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…