Radish greens. Radish greens aren't just edible – they're delicious! Radish greens are the green leaves on stalks on top of the root vegetable (the radish itself). Known scientifically as Raphanus raphanistrum subsp. sativus, radish is an extremely popular vegetable in.
Www.dinnergarden.orgRadish Greensolive oilsaltpepperchopped fresh garlicfry for a few minutes in a skillet. Radishes have often been dismissed as decoration and garnish. They are actually members of the cruciferous vegetable family so eat the greens. You can have Radish greens using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Radish greens
- It’s of Radish with leaves 1.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Prepare tsp of Dhania pdr1/2.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric pdr.
- It’s of Green chilli chopped.
- You need of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Amchur pdr.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Red chilli.
Radish leaves are an edible leafy green that are a great replacement for herbs and light lettuces like In fact, radish greens are also great as a side dish on their own when lightly pan fried with garlic, red. Radish Greens Salad with Avocado Recipe Instructions. Thoroughly clean lettuce, radishes, and greens in cool water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
Radish greens instructions
- Wash radish and its leaves thoroughly. Cut leaves of radish and grind it in a mixer..
- Cut radish into small pieces. Cut potato also..
- Take oil in a wok add jeera,turmeric,chilli pdr and dhania pdr.Now add cut potato and radish cubes.Add salt and chilli. Cook them partially..
- Now is the time to add coarsely ground radish leaves..
- Cook on slow flame. After 10min check the vegetable add some amchur pdr and garam masala..
- It is ready to eat with parathas..
Tear apart lettuce and greens and place in a large. Browse All Radish greens Recipes. [[Image: The radish is a plant belonging to the Cabbage family and it is considered to be native to Asia and domesticated in the Mediterranean. Because radish greens are a full-body experience. Yes, I'm talking about the leaves you probably toss in the trash before slicing into the bright red bulbs.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…