Rowdy's Vegetable soup.
You can cook Rowdy's Vegetable soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rowdy's Vegetable soup
- Prepare 4 of carrots.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 4 of red potatos or 2 medium russets.
- Prepare 1 of turnip.
- Prepare 1 pound of stew meat.
- It’s 32 oz. bottle of V8 vegetable juice.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
Rowdy's Vegetable soup instructions
- Peel all the vegetables.
- Chop all the vegetables into bite size pieces..
- Trim excess fat from the meat and cut it into bite size pieces..
- Put the meat and all the vegetabled in a pot..
- Pour V8 juice over everything in the pot. If the liquid doesn't cover the ingredients, shake some water in the V8 bottle then add to the pot until it just covers..
- Bring to a boil over med-hi heat and let cook, stirring occasionally, until meat is cooked through & veggies are soft..
- Enjoy!! My family likes buttered crackers with this for dipping..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…