Egg and Dairy-Free Raisin Cookies. Hello! this vegan oatmeal raisin cookie recipe is super quick and easy to make. plus, they come out tasting a little bit like caramel 😉 and are nice and. These dairy-free and egg-free desserts are great if you're on a vegan diet or if you're looking to cut back on those products, but still enjoy a treat. Egg Free Dairy Free Oatmeal CookiesForgetful Momma.
Here is how you make it. You need of ● Vegetable oil. Egg and Dairy-Free Raisin Cookies step by step. You can have Egg and Dairy-Free Raisin Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg and Dairy-Free Raisin Cookies
- It’s 100 grams of ○ Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of ○ Beet sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○ Baking powder (aluminum-free).
- It’s 1 pinch of ○ Natural sea salt.
- You need 60 grams of ○ Raisins.
- Prepare 40 ml of ● Soy milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Vegetable oil.
Combine the ○ ingredients in a bowl, then mix well with a whisk. This gluten free oatmeal raisin cookies recipe yields soft and deliciously buttery oatmeal cookies bursting with juicy raisins and chewy, satisfying oats. I have a chia allergy and am dairy and gluten free, but can still use eggs in my diet. Can I simply substitute the chia egg in this recipe for a normal.
Egg and Dairy-Free Raisin Cookies instructions
- Combine the ○ ingredients in a bowl, then mix well with a whisk..
- Plump the raisins by pouring boiling water over them and draining. Add the raisins to the bowl..
- Thoroughly combine the ● ingredients, then add to the bowl and mix with your hands..
- Roll out the dough into a 20 x 20 cm square, then cut into 16 equal portions..
- Bake for about 15 minutes in an oven preheated to 170℃. If necessary, cover with foil to avoid burning the raisins..
I like these cookies because they contain little sugar, no oil, and my toddler LOVES them! I use margarine since I am lactose intolerant and they still taste awesome. In large bowl, cream together margarine, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy. These cookies kept me fed during my college days.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…