You can have Dutch Babies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dutch Babies
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
Dutch Babies step by step
- Put cast iron skillet in oven and set to 460..
- Mix eggs and milk in a blender. Add flour and nutmeg..
- Put the butter in the skillet and swirl around so it coats the bottom. Pour in the batter..
- Set oven to 425 and cook 12 minutes..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…