Egg-free Cornmeal Cookies.
You can cook Egg-free Cornmeal Cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg-free Cornmeal Cookies
- Prepare 50 grams of ◎Cornmeal.
- You need 50 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of ◎Salt.
- It’s 20 grams of ◎Beet sugar.
- It’s 20 grams of ☆Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- Prepare 35 grams of ★Milk.
Egg-free Cornmeal Cookies step by step
- Place the ◎ ingredients into a bowl and mix together with a whisk..
- Add the ☆ olive oil and use your hands to mix it in by rubbing together..
- Gradually add the ★ milk and bring the dough together (add as much milk as needed.).
- Roll the dough out to a thickness of 2-3 mm and poke holes..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in a preheated 180℃ oven (the baking time will vary on the thickness of the cookies)..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…